At Clarendon, we care about the craftsmanship of our homes and the service we provide, because we want you to experience a new level of living. Our life time structural guarantee is Clarendon’s belief in the quality of the homes we build, and your assurance that you are building with a leader in the industry.
You’ve worked hard to build the home you’ve always wanted, and it’s only natural you’ll want to be confident that it will withstand the test of time. That’s why Clarendon gives you a life time structural guarantee, so you can have peace of mind and relax in your brand new home.
Clarendon’s guarantee covers major structural element defects, attributable to defective design or workmanship. This includes situations where the defect results in the building or part of the building being unsuitable for use, physical damage to the building or the building posing a threat of physical damage or collapse.
The structural elements of your home are those elements which are essential to the building’s stability and structural integrity, namely, the frame, roof trusses, slab, piers and footings.
At Clarendon, we pride ourselves on the quality and workmanship of our homes. In the unlikely event that you become aware of a major structural element defect in your home, please notify us in writing immediately. If your home is subject to a major structural element defect, it will be fixed by Clarendon at our own cost within a reasonable time after receiving your notice.
There are some conditions under which our guarantee becomes void. These include if you have carried out structural alterations or additions to the property, or if you have transferred/sold the property or if the damage has been caused by a lack of reasonable maintenance or action to minimise damage. You should take care to maintain your home over its lifetime, including, major maintenance activities such as replacing roof tiles after their useful life. This will protect the structural integrity of your home and minimise the likelihood of your guarantee becoming void.
The everyday ageing of your home is also not covered by our guarantee. This includes shrinkage and minor settlement cracks and normal wear and tear. Damage caused by an act of nature which exceeds that allowed for by the relevant Australian Standards or good building practice is also not covered.
The “The Big Home Sale” promotion (Promotion) is being conducted by Clarendon Homes (QLD) Pty Ltd ABN 37 078 853 022 QBCC 80444 (Clarendon Homes) subject to the terms and conditions set out in this document (Terms and Conditions).
Promotion Period and availability
1. Subject to these Terms and Conditions, the Promotion commences at 10:00am on Monday 9th August 2021 and continues until such time as the Promotion is terminated, cancelled or suspended by Clarendon Homes in its absolute discretion. (Promotion Period).
2. The Promotion is only available:
3. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, unless the context clearly indicates otherwise:
Conditions of Promotion
4. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Clarendon Homes reserves the right to vary, suspend, cancel or terminate the Promotion, the operation of the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions in its absolute discretion and without notice.
5. Due to the continuing development of Clarendon Homes’ designs and products, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Clarendon Homes reserves the right to alter its product specifications and suppliers at any time and without notice.
6. The Promotion is only available in respect of certain Clarendon Homes’ homes with the applicable inclusions specifications and in certain geographic areas.
The Promotion is not available:
7. The Promotion shall be governed in accordance with the laws of Queensland. You submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland.
8. To take advantage of the Promotion, if you are a customer of Clarendon Homes, you:
9. Discounts are available to homes in connection to the Promotion. Furthermore, the discounts in relation to this Promotion are in reference to the Aspire or Luxe inclusions price of homes in Clarendon Homes’ Collection range dated 10th July 2021. The applicable discounts are as follows:
In respect of homes with Clarendon Homes’ Aspire specification:
In respect of homes with Clarendon Homes’ Luxe specification
subject to the following qualifications, terms and conditions:
10. Whilst all details have been carefully prepared and are believed to be correct, to the extent permitted by law, no warranty or guarantee (either express or implied) is given by Clarendon Homes.
11. Intending purchasers must rely on their own enquiries. Availability is subject to change without notice. Clarendon Homes reserves the right to end or alter this promotion at any time and without notice.
12. This promotion is not available in conjunction with any other offer from Clarendon Homes unless specified in writing from an authorised Clarendon Homes representative. This promotion/offer cannot be redeemed for cash or credit at contract and is not valid with any other offer.
13. All images and photographs in connection to this promotion have been used for illustrative purposes only and may not represent the final product as shown. Images and photographs may depict fixtures, finishes, features, furniture and landscaping either not supplied by Clarendon Homes or not included in any stated price.
14. Refer to a Luxe inclusions brochure for more information on Luxe inclusions or an Aspire inclusions brochure for more information on Aspire inclusions. Standard site costs are based on builder’s preferred siting. Items are subject to change, depending on availability of some items. Items can be substituted at any time.
15. Prices and packages only available for the specific advertised homes. Additional costs may be incurred for site-specific requirements, including bushfire or acoustic requirements.
Facade renders used on this website are a style and are for illustrative purposes only and are not house specific. They may demonstrate optional enhancements such as Colorbond roof, rendering and feature brickwork/tiles that are not standard but are available as an optional upgrade. Each facade may look slightly different from one house type to another and not all facades are available on every home. Items such as landscaping, water features and decking are not supplied by Clarendon Homes. Ask your New Home Consultant for full details on standard inclusions on the home and facade you have chosen. Standard facade pricing is based on face brick (and cladding to double storey homes) with roof tiles unless otherwise specified.