The information contained within this website is updated on a regular basis. However, as information changes rapidly, Clarendon Residential Group cannot guarantee its accuracy at any time.
We do not take responsibility for sites of other organisations, whether or not linked, or any device used to access or view our site.
© All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced without written permission from Clarendon Residential Group, except for brief reference purposes. Republishing pages of this website in part or whole in either press or electronic format is strictly forbidden.
Clarendon Homes QLD
Clarendon Homes QLD reserves the right to change plans, specifications, materials and suppliers without notice. Building in some areas may attract construction loading. Dimensions, sketches and computer renderings contained on this website are approximate only. Interior photographs are an indication only and may not represent the home on display. All content Copyright 2001-2007 Clarendon Residential Group.
Prices are based on Traditional facade in face brick and tile roof. Quoted size is based on under roof area as per standard working drawings. Pricing only applies to homes built within the Brisbane City Council area only. Additional fees may apply for construction within other local authorities. Tweed, Tamborine Mountain, west of Amberley and other regional areas incurs an additional surcharge - POA. For conditions that apply to building with Clarendon, please visit a display centre, clarendon.com.au or call 13 63 93. Clarendon Homes reserves the right to change design, specification, promotions, materials, suppliers and pricing without notice. Items may vary in colour, style and finish to those on display. Display homes feature optional extras. For more information, please refer to your sales consultant. Prices are correct as at the date of this price list.
Plus Pricing Disclaimer
Collection Plus Pricing T&C’s
Timber-Look Flooring T&C’s
Complete Plus Pricing T&C’s
Facade Gallery Disclaimer
Facade renders used on this website are a style and are for illustrative purposes only and are not house specific. They may demonstrate optional enhancements such as Colorbond roof, rendering and feature brickwork/tiles that are not standard but are available as an optional upgrade. Each facade may look slightly different from one house type to another and not all facades are available on every home. Items such as landscaping, water features and decking are not supplied by Clarendon Homes. Ask your New Home Consultant for full details on standard inclusions on the home and facade you have chosen. Standard facade pricing is based on face brick (and cladding to double storey homes) with roof tiles unless otherwise specified.
6 Star Energy Disclaimer
6 Star Energy Ratings are dependant on colour schemes selected and site orientation on your chosen block.
18 Week Build on Time
The guaranteed 18 week build time is subject to the following conditions:
1. Applies only to single storey homes;
2. Applies only to homes 32 squares and under (including garage);
3. The only variations allowable to the standard home are as per the Clarendon Variation Policy. The 18 week promotional build time will not apply where there are structural variations to the home;
4. Applies only if the home is built on the builder's preferred siting on the site;
5. Does not apply to sites with fall greater than 1.5 metre or sites with difficult access or hidden site conditions (including but not limited to rock, buried material, artifacts, sewer and other underground services affecting the building works);
6. The builder will be entitled to an extension of time for variations, suspension of works due to a breach of the contract by the owner, or the owner's failure to make a payment on time, inclement weather, disputes with neighbours or residents, civil commotion or industrial action, anything done or not done by the owner or by an agent, contractor or employee of the owner, a delay in getting any approval (not caused by the builder), industry shut down period (usually 4-5 weeks over Christmas and New Year), any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the builder, including but not limited to a delay in the supply and/or availability of trades and/or materials to the site;
7. Applies only to carpet and tiling in standard areas (ie. wet areas, kitchen, family and meals areas) and excludes porcelain tiles;
8. 18 week promotional building period commences the day on which the site is scraped;
9. 18 week promotional building period concludes the day on which the certificate of occupancy is issued and the final inspection is completed by the builder.
Guaranteed Start Date
The “Guaranteed Start Date” is subject to:
1. The owner providing Clarendon Homes (Qld) Pty Ltd with the essential information as set out in clause 2.1 (a),(b),(c),(d) & (f) of the Contract;
2. All necessary building permits and planning approvals have been obtained in accordance with clause 2.1 (e) of the Contract;
3. Payment of the deposit in accordance with clause 4.2 of the Contract;
4. Does not apply where town planning is required;
5. The land title date;
6. The land settlement date;
7. The client providing access to the land;
8. Clarendon Homes (Qld) Pty Ltd reserves the right to change the Start Date ie. inclement weather;
9. The Guaranteed Start Date may be delayed by the industry shut down period;
10. The Start Date will be provided to the owner once 1, 2 & 3 have been complied with.
Life Time Structure Guarantee
At Clarendon, we care about the craftsmanship of our homes and the service we provide, because we want you to experience a new level of living. Our life time structural guarantee is Clarendon’s belief in the quality of the homes we build, and your assurance that you are building with a leader in the industry.
You’ve worked hard to build the home you’ve always wanted, and it’s only natural you’ll want to be confident that it will withstand the test of time. That’s why Clarendon gives you a life time structural guarantee, so you can have peace of mind and relax in your brand new home.
Clarendon’s guarantee covers major structural element defects, attributable to defective design or workmanship. This includes situations where the defect results in the building or part of the building being unsuitable for use, physical damage to the building or the building posing a threat of physical damage or collapse.
The structural elements of your home are those elements which are essential to the building’s stability and structural integrity, namely, the frame, roof trusses, slab, piers and footings.
At Clarendon, we pride ourselves on the quality and workmanship of our homes. In the unlikely event that you become aware of a major structural element defect in your home, please notify us in writing immediately. If your home is subject to a major structural element defect, it will be fixed by Clarendon at our own cost within a reasonable time after receiving your notice.
There are some conditions under which our guarantee becomes void. These include if you have carried out structural alterations or additions to the property, or if you have transferred/sold the property or if the damage has been caused by a lack of reasonable maintenance or action to minimise damage. You should take care to maintain your home over its lifetime, including, major maintenance activities such as replacing roof tiles after their useful life. This will protect the structural integrity of your home and minimise the likelihood of your guarantee becoming void.
The everyday ageing of your home is also not covered by our guarantee. This includes shrinkage and minor settlement cracks and normal wear and tear. Damage caused by an act of nature which exceeds that allowed for by the relevant Australian Standards or good building practice is also not covered.
"A New Level of Luxury" Promotion Specific Term’s and Conditions:
Additional Terms and Conditions:
Offer effective 2nd September 2017 for a limited time.
Full 21 items must be taken.
Images are for illustrative purposes and to be used as a guide only. Image is based on a mixture of Sapphire & Diamond Inclusions but may have some additional upgrades that are not included in this promotion.
These promotions are no extra cost to the customer.
No changes, credits or substitutions allowed.
Sapphire Inclusions T&C’s:
21 Luxury Upgrades for FREE is based on an upgrade from Sapphire Inclusions to a mix of upgraded items from Diamond and other popular upgrades.
Item 1 – 40mm Quantum Quartz stone benchtop with shadowline to kitchen island and rear becnhes - stone from builders nominated range of colours only. 40mm edge only.
Item 2 – 900mm wide island benchtop.
Item 3 – Dorf Vixen retractable sink mixer in white, chrome & black.
Item 4 – Clark Monaco double bowl under mount sink.
Item 5 – Westinghouse WSF6608X 60cm Stainless Steel Dishwasher.
Item 6 – Westinghouse WMF4102SA Stainless Steel Microwave Oven.
Item 7 – Two banks of three pot drawers to rear wall. Pot drawers and vanity drawers .Includes a choice of handles from designer range only in lieu of existing cabinet.
Item 8 – Water connection to refrigerator space.
Item 9 – Methven Krome twin exposure round rail shower with Caroma Urbane shower mixer in chrome or black. In lieu of the standard tapware to bathroom(s) and ensuite.
Item 10 – Bank of three drawers to vanity in the ensuite. Pot drawers and vanity drawers .Includes a choice of handles from designer range only in lieu of existing cabinet.
Item 11 – Sheen Laminate to joinery in the kitchen & bathrooms. Builders standard range of sheen only.
Item 12 – Full height tiling to walls with square set cornice in the ensuite. Full height tiling to ensuite includes a choice of tiles from the builder’s standard range only.
Item 13 – Tiled shower nook in the main bathroom. Niche 350mm x 650mm x frame depth.
Item 14 – Smart tile wastes to bathroom, ensuite and powder room.
Item 15 – Upgrade to an aluminium stacker sliding door. This is for ONE aluminium stacker door upgrade only and will be equivalent size (unless the standard is a 2100x2400 slider which will change to a 2100x2100 stacker). Excludes Newhaven 26 & 27 and Killara 30 which have stackers as standard.
Item 16 – Recessed track to alfresco door(s).
Item 17 – Quailty concrete tiles in low profile range. Choice of low profile tile from the Classic range only..
Item 18 – Choice of profiled 2100mm high auto sectional overhead garage door in a timber look finish. Includes choice of Classic Cedar or Caoba only.
Item 19 – Choice of 1200mm wide Corinthian stain timber pivot entry doors with glass inserts. Choice of Corinthian LUMWS1G or INFWS6G. If a 1200 wide pivot door does not work on a particular design, the following doors are available to choose from:WIN5, 5G, WIN 52G, WIN4HBG, WIN3VBG (with stain grade frame and fixed side light). Bushfire Zones will require a 1200w hinged door in lieu of a pivot door.
Item 20 – Gainsborough pull handle with deadbolt in chrome or matt black. Oblong 600mm Pull Handle only.
Item 21 – 2600mm ceiling heights (singles), or closed tread stain grade timber stairs with sawtooth stringer (doubles). Timber stairs include treads and risers in Durian timber with a clear lacquer finish only.Excludes other species of timber and coloured stains.